I offer 3 different website care packages, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. These care plans are designed to offer you a varied range of services that help you focus on the core aspects of your business. Without needing to worry about things such as website backups, WordPress updates, page speed improvements and marketing statistics, you will have peace of mind and more time to focus on running your business.
What is Included?
- Daily backups are included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- WordPress updates are included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- Plugin updates are included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- Theme framework updates are included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- Update issues resolved is included in the Silver, Gold and Platinum packages.
- 1 hour of tech support is included in the Gold and Platinum packages.
- Speed improvements is included in the Gold and Platinum packages.
- Security improvements is included in the Gold and Platinum packages.
- In-depth marketing report and statistics are included in the Platinum package.
- Monthly marketing strategy consultation is included in the Platinum package.
The Silver package comes to £25.00 PER MONTH
The Gold package comes to £45.00 PER MONTH
The Platinum package comes to £155.00 PER MONTH
My Silver website care plan is perfect for people who need some basic website maintenance. With daily backups (using the same servers as the wordpress.com sites) and regular WordPress and plugin updates, this plan offers great piece of mind.
My Gold care plan is perfect if you need an on-going, helping hand with maintaining your website. This package includes all the features of the basic plan, plus one hour per month of support, which can consist of ‘hands-on’ work, or providing advice and guidance.
My Platinum care package is designed for individuals or businesses who are serious about making a return on their investment. This package includes all the features of the Gold plan, as well as a collection of monthly marketing reports and a monthly marketing session where we discuss how to improve your online presence. The marketing reports will consist of valuable information about your website and your online presence, such as website health, social media statistics, competitor analysis and more. Read more about the platinum care plan.
Not Quite What You’re Looking For?
If none of my website care plans fits your requirements, but you know you need some kind of maintenance or support, then we can always discuss a bespoke plan just for you.
Don’t need a care plan, just support?
If you’re looking for some support for your web project, but don’t require a website care plan, that’s not a problem. I offer website support on an ad-hoc basis at £45 per hour.
Please note, in order for me to maintain your website, you will need to be using WordPress.